Thursday, September 16, 2010

Senior Pics: Christian

048

So apparently I’m not too good at this whole blog thing. My consistency is weak! My tendency is to go strong for like 3 days and then slack off for 3 months. Such is the case today….

Anyway, I did, with the help of my super assistant Ron, some pretty fun senior pics for Christian from my Church. He asked me about taking his drum set into a field which I though was an awesome idea, I was just nervous about some farmer chasing after us for being on his turf. So, we found a field, set up his drums and I clicked away. No crazy farmers.

After the field we went to a park near by and got some other cool stuff. Christian was a great kid to work with and really talented in the music department (He plays guitar too!)

007

030

016

034

045 054

056

061 066

1 comment:

  1. real nice tim. great lighting! where did you go if you dont mind sharing :)

    ReplyDelete